One of the greatest impacts to small and medium-sized businesses today is network data loss. SpaceCenter Systems works with businesses to establish efficient IT backup solutions to help protect against data loss and failures. SpaceCenter will help to ensure data backups are in place by setting up new hard drives, solid states, or cloud based back up solutions for your business. We can also “image” your company’s computers which will allow a fast recovery for a network computer back to a default state should any large or major issue come around.
Backup of crucial company information is vital to longevity of your business and company. Company size plays no factor-IT backup solutions are important regardless of size. Studies show that 93% of companies that have data failures due to a large scale disaster go out of business with two years.
Recently, small and mid-sized businesses have been turning to disk-based and online based server back up solutions, such as cloud based backup, simply because they are the most cost effective.
Companies should consider the following reasons to utilize SpaceCenter Systems Backup Solutions:
- Comprehensive and reliable data protection assures up-to-date recovery of all critical business data, including the backup of data in open files.
- Automatic and secure off-site electronic vaulting guarantees successful disaster recovery and backup solutions.
- Better control over restoring data gives businesses access to data when and where it’s needed — for any reason.
- Improved security for all sensitive data ensures protection during backup, transmission and storage.
- A complete data protection solution addresses the entire data protection workflow and provides a higher level of reliability, productivity and cost containment.
- Immediate data restoration either over the Internet or from on-site rapid recovery appliances reduces downtime costs.
- Enhanced ability to demonstrate compliance with regulations around information protection is enhanced through consistent, repeatable processes and controls.
- Freedom from routine backup and restore tasks allows redirection of staff time to value-driven projects with greater impact on productivity and profitability.
- Increased competitive advantage is promoted through improved access to data, more predictable cost control and flexible solutions that change with the business.
- Greater reliability in recovering all data where and when needed is ensured, with successful data recovery guaranteed in writing.